- This event has passed.
Conrad Hotel DC New Year’s Eve
December 31, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Conrad’s New Year’s Eve 2020 at Estuary Restaurant and Bar
Join us on New Years Eve in Estuary where we’ll be serving up a five-course menu of decadent dishes primed for your picking. For each course, we’ll offer a selection of items to choose from so that you can decide your own culinary experience throughout the evening. Wine pairings curated by our Sommelier team will be available and guests will be able to raise a glass to the New Year with an included champagne toast.
Should you choose to say goodbye to 2019 in a more a la carte fashion, Estuary Bar will feature a celebratory mood complete with regular bar service and special culinary items throughout the evening. Live music will accompany the atmosphere and guests will be able to enjoy a midnight countdown on the moonlight pendant in the atrium along with a champagne toast.
- Five course Estuary Tasting menu includes Champagne toast and exclusive wine offerings
- Seatings 5:30 pm – 8:30 p.m.
- $150 per person Pricing is exclusive of beverages, tax and gratuity. An 18% gratuity will be added to parties of six people or more.
- A la carte options available in Estuary bar only
- For advanced reservations a credit card will be required. A $50 per person fee will be applied for cancellations received seven days prior to event date. Reservations can be made by calling 202.844.5942
NEW YEARS DAY BRUNCH January 1st 2020
Offering Estuary (a la carte) brunch menu and Table-side champagne cocktails: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Estuary: 950 New York Avenue Northwest Washington, DC 20001
The Voltaggio brothers have created an hot spot that pays tribute to the bounty of the Chesapeake inside the Conrad hotel. Standout items include the Maryland crab roll enhanced by crab chips and Old Bay seasoning to give an updated take on fried calamari, accompanied by Chorizo mayonnaise. This third-floor venue overlooks beautiful surroundings of glass and steel, but your eyes will be drawn to the large, theatrical open kitchen, where cooks execute final touches by the glow of library-style lamps. Diners can also sample snap peas and carrots over savory coconut ice, as well as shishito peppers with burrata. Inspired items, like a golden-brown potato galette topped with cauliflower purée and orange trout roe, also stand out for fitting reason.